We are all going through massive changes in the way we live, work and play so we have collated some resources that we hope will help families and carers during the coming days, weeks and months.
Currently the Preschool is open to any children who are enrolled at Preschool provided that they are well.
We are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely and following the daily advice and alerts from the Department of Health and Public Health Units. Our greatest responsibility and priority during this challenging time is to ensure the health and safety of your children, our staff and visitors to the service.
Please find further information and resources below
Further information for families attending early childhood education and care services can be found here:
We are still taking free registrations for our waiting list. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
The Preschool will apply measures that prioritise health and safety measures, including:
- Implementing vigilant hygiene practices that prevent the spread of infectious diseases, including COVID-19
- Encouraging good health and sanitation
- Monitoring sources of public health information
- Implementing all measures recommended by authorities
- Educating and informing our community with trusted and current information