Staff Positions Vacant
Are you looking for a tree change in 2024? Come to Mudgee, recently voted the most popular town in all of Australia! Mudgee Community Preschool, with two services rated as Exceeding the NQS, is looking for a dynamic and experienced full-time Director/Nominated Supervisor.
- 2 services rated as Exceeding the NQS
- Very generous above award wages and conditions including RDO’s and EAP
- Well qualified and experienced team members
- Supported by non-teaching (4 days a week) Educational Leader
- Skilled and supportive Board of Management
- School terms and breaks
- Support for Relocation and initial rental costs may be available
Mudgee Community Preschool is a Child Safe organisation and we embed “Circle of Security” principles in our practice.
If you are curious contact email@example.com or telephone 63721460 for further details including a position description with essential and desired criteria. All applications must be accompanied by a cover letter addressing these criteria and a resume with references. Applications close 9 October 2023 and must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a qualified early childhood educator or teacher looking for a change? Do you value positive relationships and wellbeing as integral to your work?
If so, then please think about joining the highly-regarded team at Mudgee Community Preschool where we offer:
- Above award wages and conditions
- High staff:child ratios
- School term breaks
- Lots of Professional Development
- An Employee Assistance Program
- Strong connections to the community and allied health services
We are a Child Safe Organisation and embed Circle of Security principles in our work. We are looking for a:
- permanent part-time educator (3 days a week) starting Term 4, 2023.
- permanent part-time qualified teacher (2 days a week) starting Term 1, 2024.
If you are curious please contact 63721460 for a position description and/or please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com by 2 October 2023.